Saturday 3 November 2007

Lauren Conrad's Crush On...Zac Efron?!

[National Ledger] - Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron seemingly face speculation and innuendo surrounding their relationship every day and this will be no different. The two young High School Musical stars known as Zanessa are the new "it" couple and now Reality TV star Lauren Conrad of "The Hills" has admitted that she is just like many other young women - she has a crush on Zac Efron.

Can you blame her? Us Weekly has a cover story on LC this week and in it the mag asks, "What do Zac Efron and Mark Wahlberg have in common? Conrad digs them both."

She certainly has good taste. "I've always loved Mark Wahlberg. He's just so cute. Ever since I first saw his movie the Italian Job, I've loved him." Conrad admits of Wahlberg, But she admits, "He's a little old for me."However one super cute and red-hot star is not too old for the 21-year old nemesis of Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt. "He's so cute!" Conrad says of 20-year-old Zac Efron. "He is younger than me, and it's just because I'm the hugest dork, but I love Zac Efron. His hair is always so pretty!

Scoring a coup like Zac would blow Heidi and Spencer out of the water and really elevate Lauren. Of course that would mean heartbreak for many fans, as Zac would have to split with [long-term girlfriend and co-star Vanessa Hudgens].

No comments: