Friday 18 January 2008

Lauren Conrad Uncertain About the Future of 'The Hills'

[Celebrity-Gossip.net] - When you’re young, beautiful and famous, going out to lunch becomes more of an event and less of a daily routine. And Lauren Conrad was spotted yesterday in West Hollywood with her gal pals grabbing some grub the day after hitting the red carpet at the Cloverfield premiere. The Hills hottie has recently started questioning how much longer she wants to do the MTV reality gig. When asked about her future on the show, LC replied, “I don’t know. I’m just having fun with it now.”

And while being on camera 24/7 can be a serious hassle, Lauren confessed that she has grown to love it. “We had two weeks off during Christmas, and it was really nice to have a break. But at the same time you miss the crew. The crew members are really good friends of ours so it’s kind of cool to get back into it.” With her budding design career and actress gig, Conrad says she keeps plenty busy. “I have a lot on my plate right now, but I’m having fun with it. I like being busy.”

No comments: