Friday 18 January 2008

Kristin, Spencer & Heidi Discuss Lindsay Lohan

[USAtoday.com] - A fierce-looking Lindsay Lohan made a triumphant return to the premiere circuit Wednesday night for the mysterious monster flick Cloverfield.
Matching the black carpet, Lohan wowed in a black mini with black-painted toenails peeking out of her shoes. Lohan struck a series of dramatic power poses for photographers, but granted no interviews.

"I haven't seen Lindsay in a while, so it'll be nice to see her tonight," said Laguna Beach beauty Kristin Cavallari, speaking on an arrivals carpet that wrapped around a headless Statue of Liberty (as seen in the Cloverfield trailer and poster). "I'm really proud of her that she took (her addiction) seriously this time."

Cavallari hopes her childhood "idol" Britney Spears will also see better days. "It breaks my heart," she said. "I grew up loving Britney. I want her to get better, and I think that she will and make a comeback."

The Hills' Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt said they wouldn't mind crossing paths with Lohan. "I would love to meet Lindsay," said Montag, with Pratt adding that he'd happily "share a bottle of water with her" at the post-premiere party.