Thursday 16 August 2007

Lauren: "I Don't Know Heidi Anymore"


[People] - Lauren Conrad's well-documented feud with fellow Hills star and former-BFF, Heidi Montag, is still going strong, but Conrad says she misses some things about her old pal. "I miss her personality – because she is not the same person anymore," Conrad said Wednesday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show. "I was best friends with her for two years and now I feel like I don't even know the same person anymore." The fight originated after rumors spread that Conrad had made a sex tape with her ex-boyfriend, Jason Wahler – rumors which she believes Montag, 20, and her fiancé Spencer Pratt started. Conrad, 21, denies she ever made such a tape. And their famous fights on TV are real, she says. "I wouldn't fight for the camera," she said. "If anything I would try not to." Asked if she thinks the duo will pull a Paris and Nicole and eventually make up, Conrad answered: "I mean I don't think so, you never know though. Probably not. I can see us getting to not hating each other but I don't think we would ever go back to being best friends." In addition to starring on The Hills on MTV, Conrad is producing her own clothing line. As for if she will pursue acting, she says it's a no go. "I'm not really good at it."

No comments: