Wednesday 29 August 2007

Heidi Pretends Her Parents Like Spencer

After their awkward meeting in Heidi's hometown Colorado, shown on The Hills this week, the 20-year-old has been forced to defend the clearly shaky feelings of her parents towards fiancé Spencer Pratt.

"They love Spencer, they really do," she told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show last Tuesday. "They thought he was so funny, and they thought we were literally two peas in a pod." Mmm, that's just how it looked.
Heidi appeared on Seacrest's show to talk about Monday's Hills episode which showed Spencer's 'meet-the-parents' in Montag's hometown of Crested Butte, Colorado.

"It was funny," she lied, "He slept on the couch. It was really fun. We stayed for a couple of days."

And when questioned if Pratt asked her parents for permission before proposing to her, Heidi defended him saying, "I mean, he didn’t officially ask me on the episode to marry him so [when he met my parents] that’s kinda what it was – him telling them, 'Look, I love your daughter, and one day want to marry her, pretty much with your permission.'"

On Monday night's MTV aftershow, Montag confirmed that she is, in fact, engaged to Spencer. And what does her mother think? "She knows I love him and everything," Heidi said. "She met Spencer and she could just tell."

She must be the only one.

And relating to the story I posted earlier about the new 'Team Heidi' shirts she plans to release, Montag poured more hot water on her ongoing feud with ex-BFF Lauren Conrad. "Everybody kept asking me for t-shirts on the street. 'Where do I get Team Heidi shirts? I want to buy them!'"

I'm sure they do, Heidi - I'm sure they really do.

No comments: