Monday 19 November 2007

Kristin and Nick Hit the Movies

I thought it was time for some news about a different Laguna star - for a change! I know I'm not the only one who feels deprived of the tales about Kristin, Talan, Jessica - you name it. I think I've heard enough about Lauren Conrad for a lifetime!

Kristin Cavallari, 20, and her boyfriend Nick Zano, were spotted together this past weekend catching a movie at The Grove in LA. Strolling through the open-air mall hand-in-hand, both dressed in the white-tee-and-jeans combo, they giggled their way to the theater.


In other Laguna news, Talan Torriero is apparently trying to break into Broadway. Talan, 21, who's dating former Miss USA Tara Connor (how does he do it?!), was overheard at the Brooklyn Diner on West 57th Street telling some friends about his possible move to New York and his audition for Hairspray.

No comments: