Thursday 15 November 2007

Heidi Dreams Big!

[AllHeadlineNews.com] - Heidi Montag's dream is to win an Academy Award. Considering she successfully played a part in convincing the public that "The Hills" was 'reality television', her acting ability may be better than believed. The 21-year-old star of the MTV show revealed her dream to Blender magazine and listed her acting resume as evidence that she has what it takes to be named alongside actresses such as Meryl Streep and Jodie Foster. Heidi said, "I've always been singing. I've been dancing since I was 2 - hip-hop, jazz, tap, everything. I was a wicked stepsister in Cinderella. I was a fairy in A Midsummer Night's Dream. I was Beatrice in... an old English play. Acting, singing, dancing - it's always been in me."

The TV personality then added, "I also plan to win an Oscar." Heidi, who is part of a public war with 'co-star' Lauren Conrad, explained how she has already gotten so far in her career.

The blonde beauty said, "I like to read a couple books at once. I was reading the Princess Diana book. I'm reading a book about Chicago and the mob. Right now I'm also reading the Bible, beginning to end. I'm very religious. That's how I've gotten to where I am."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...an old English play." Oh, Heidi. Stick to reality TV. PLEASE.