Tuesday 7 August 2007

LB's Jessica Disses Lindsay

In an exclusive interview with 24sizzler.com, convicted-of-DUI Laguna Beach alum Jessica Smith has revealed that she thinks Lindsay Lohan needs "real help". That's right - Jessica, 19, who pled guilty on misdemeanor DUI charges in July, thinks that "she needs to go to a real place to address her problem. The bottom line is she needs help. She keeps messing up."

Ironic, Jessica. Smith, who appeared as the BFF to Kristin Cavallari and Alex Hooser on Laguna (although the trio's friendship is somewhat less now than it was then) also professes that Lohan shouldn't get an easy ride just because she's famous. "I think she deserves whatever she gets," Jessica said. "If she gets off just because she's Lindsay Lohan, that's ridiculous. If someone slaps her on the wrist, and is like, 'oh, you bad girl,' she'll never learn." Unlike you, I'm hoping, Jessica - and rest assured, your application to be a saint is soon to be processed?

Jessica was charged in March after the car she was driving slammed into another, apparently causing 'great bodily injury' to both passengers and drivers of the two cars. She was subsequently sentenced to three years probation and 80 hours of community service, which she maintains she is fine with. "I drank and drove," she admits, "there's no excuse for that. I think anything that I got, and had I said it was unfair, it would be ridiculous, because I did something wrong."

Smith maintains, however, that she's definitely no Lindsay. "My situation is different [from Lindsay's], because it's not like it was my third time. She's just out of rehab and she has an ankle bracelet. I think that's odd. I got 80 hours of community service and I didn't have anything on my record."

And should Lindsay deserve to go to jail, Jess? "I would say sure, but jail is scary. Some people just don't belong in jail. You go crazy in jail. I thought it was unfair that Paris Hilton went to jail." That's odd, because I think I can agree with most of the population who think it was totally fair.

Whilst condemning Lindsay's drink-driving, Smith does, seemingly, feel an ounce of sympathy for Lohan. "I can't imagine what she's going through," she says, "It was embarrassing for me [and] it must have been like 150 times worse for her...she should just ignore what people say."

Jessica also claims she's changed because of her DUI incident, saying, "I barely drink anymore, because if anything was to happen when I was drunk, I would go to jail for 90 days...I learned my lesson...one way to show I've learned my lesson, is to show I've changed."

God Jess, what are you - Jason Wahler?!

1 comment: